Game that lets you play as Spider-Man and combat villains
Play as Spider-Man in this game that has a comic book feel.
There are several fun levels to Spider-Man Unlimited. While you're playing, you get a sense that you're in the middle of a comic. The colors and details are stunning, and the music sounds like what you would hear if you were watching a television show or a movie. You will face the Sinister Six in the game, which is a part of the game that you need to defeat in order to advance. Spider-Man runs throughout the game, but there are times when he will use his web to jump to the side of a building or on top of a subway car.
Each level is considered a chapter. The Green Goblin is the first person you have to defeat in Spider-Man Unlimited. With each villain, you will face a story and missions that are to be completed. There are events that you have to complete on a daily basis and some that you need to do each week. By tapping the screen or moving the phone, you can move Spider-Man from one side to the other, jump or throw items at your opponent.
- Stunning images
- Fun levels
- Realistic story
- Hard to update
- Gems are hard to get
- NEW FEATURE: All characters now have classes, or GENOMES
- NEW FEATURE: New rank-up system, which is based on the character-class system
- NEW FEATURE: Filter the My Team section for improved usability
- IMPROVEMENT: Better sorting in the Events section
- CONTENT: New -- Toxin (Eddie Brock), Venom (May Parker), Spider-Venom; New rarity cards -- She-Venom, Black Suit Spider-Girl, Toxin
- CONTENT: New seasonal collectibles for Events
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.